Institute for Practical Life Terms and Conditions of Service
What to expect from counseling
Counseling is an individually tailored process that is designed to assist you in dealing with your concerns, coming to a greater understanding of yourself, and using effective means of coping which utilize personal and interpersonal resources.
The counseling relationship usually involves sharing personal information with your counselor which may at times be sensitive, very private, or even distressing. Therefore, it is not uncommon during the course of counseling to feel somewhat more anxious or upset for a time. If you should feel this way, it is important to share this information with your therapist. While the outcome of counseling is most often positive, the degree to which any particular individual will reach their goals or achieve their desired level of satisfaction depends on the patient's particular situation.
At your Intake appointment (the first time you meet with your therapist), you and your therapist will review the concerns you came in to discuss and will consider these in light of your personal history and life experiences.
You and your therapist will clarify, in the first or second session, the goals of your counseling, and the options available to you, and create a plan for achieving your goals. If you have any questions, please ask. It is important that you feel comfortable about what you do with us here. Although we will make treatment recommendations, and we will try to be as clear as possible in explaining our recommendations, we want to emphasize that, unless it is an emergency, the decision about whether or not to proceed is yours. Please feel welcome to give us feedback on your experience here. We want it to be as helpful and positive as possible. We are not medical doctors and we do not prescribe medication.
Content for informational purposes only
The information provided in/on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of your physician, psychiatrist, therapist, counselor, or other health or mental healthcare professional. This website is not intended to replace or adjust any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information in/on this website for the diagnosis or treatment of any health or mental health problem including, but not limited to, any substance abuse or dependency problem, or for prescription of any medication or any other type(s) of treatment.
Not a substitute for consultation with a licensed professional
You should consult with a licensed healthcare professional before deciding on any diagnosis or initiating any treatment plan of any kind. Please do not start any program of therapy, medication, diet, exercise, or supplementation program or take any type of nutrient, or herb, without clear consultation with your licensed healthcare provider. If you have or suspect you might have a health or mental health problem including, but not limited to, any substance abuse or dependency problem, please do not use this website to replace a prompt consultation with your healthcare provider(s).
Your privacy is important to us, and we believe that counseling is most effective when patients feel comfortable speaking openly with their therapist. We hope this information will clarify our privacy policies.
In the usual course of events, you have the right to keep your counseling here completely private. This means that, without your written permission, no information about your contact with Jusleine Expressions, LLC is available to anyone outside of the clinic.
Please ask us if you have any questions about this, as we want to be sure you are comfortable with our practices.
There are certain exceptions to confidentiality, noted below, with which you should be aware before you enter into a counseling relationship. Please read carefully through these exceptions, and be sure to ask your therapist if you have any questions.
Any professional colleague who wants to communicate about any patient is solely responsible for obtaining proper authorization from that patient for disclosure in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended (“HIPAA”) and its accompanying privacy requirements.
Exceptions to confidentiality
• If you pose a threat of harm to yourself.
• If you pose a threat to another person.
• We will take whatever steps are required by law, or permitted by law, to help prevent the potential harm from happening. This may include contacting your family and/or referring to our local Crisis Center.
• If you report information indicating that a child, disabled, or elderly person is suffering abuse or neglect.
• A court order, issued by a judge, could require us to release information contained in your records or could require a therapist to testify.
Services, commercial products and charges
To help our patients cover the cost of mental health services, we are in network with most commercial insurances:
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey; Cigna, Molina Healthcare Inc; United HealthCare, Optum, and many others. In addition we accept Medicare, and Horizon NJ Health (Medicaid). If you are covered by more than one health benefit plan, and you wish to use it, you should provide us with appropriate information.
Each commercial product has a dedicated mental health provider that we contract with to provide you with efficient, affordable mental healthcare. Note that we use Paypal, Stripe, and Square as the main credit card processing companies.
• Mental Health Evaluation: USD 120.00 (45-60 minutes).
• Mental Health Individual and Family Therapy: USD 76.00 to USD 120.00 (A sliding scale is available. The patient is responsible to bring proof of income to determine eligibility) (30-60 minutes).
• Art Therapy, Dance Therapy, and Couples Therapy: USD 120.00 (60 minutes).
• Group Therapy: USD 55.00 and up (50 minutes).
• On-Demand Programs and Workshops: USD 55.00 and up.
• Clearance Letters and Court Letters: USD 65.00 and up.
• Service Dog Registration Certificate: USD 65.00 (certificate + ID Card): USD 95.00
• Community Plan: USD 55.00 (30-45 minutes).
• Life Skills Coaching: USD 55.00 (30-45 minutes).
• Recovery Program: Provides up to five individual therapy sessions per week, 45 minutes each session USD 395.00 per week, and daily access, up to three times daily, to your therapist, via text messages for additional support (ask for details). We are not medical doctors and we do not prescribe medication.
• Counseling Sessions: Clients must pay for services at the beginning of each session. If a client is insured for mental health services and has a copay, the copay is due at the beginning of each session. A sliding scale based on the ability to pay for services is also offered for those clients falling into the low to moderate-income levels and for those clients that prefer not to use their mental health insurance. If the client chooses not to provide income verification, the client will be billed at USD 120.00 per session.
• Cancellation and Missed Appointments: Clients must cancel sessions 24 hours in advance, or they will be charged a flat fee of USD 55.00 for the missed session. Clients who cancel and /or miss three consecutive sessions, upon written notification, will be placed on the waiting list and will be given an outside referral.
• Court Evaluations/Documentation: The fee for document preparation is USD 280.00. The evaluation fee must be paid before the release of the Court Evaluation Report. The fee for a simple one-page counseling letter is USD 30.00
• Transferred or released records to outside agencies or persons: A written, dated, and signed consent form must be obtained from the client or legal guardian prior to the release of the client's file. A service fee of USD 30.00 will be charged for records release, not to exceed ten pages.
• Returned checks: Clients are responsible for any bank fees incurred due to returned checks. A bank service fee of USD 55.00 per check will be charged to the client.
• Account servicing fee: All overdue invoices will be charged a 15 percent late fee, applicable to all past due accounts.
• Our payment terms are "net (10) ten days". Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Any refunds will not include any of the transaction fees charged to use by the third-party credit card processor company, which includes a flat fee, and a percentage of the initial transaction.
Patients Rights, responsibilities and Grievance Procedures
We strive to provide you with the kind of support and help to encourage mental health and well-being.
When you receive services from the Institute for Practical Life you have the rights and responsibilities.
• The right to be told what to expect from therapy, counseling, or coaching.
• The right to not be subjected to non-standard treatment or procedures, experimental procedures or research, or provider demonstration programs, without written informed consent.
• The right to privacy and dignity.
• The right to the least restrictive conditions necessary to achieve the goals of treatment/services.
• Request a change of clinician, coach, or therapist if there is another staff person available who can address your issues and your request is reasonable. We only consider non-discriminatory requests.
• To receive services even if you choose not to use your insurance to cover those services.
• In the event of extreme financial hardship, such as if you were to lose your source of income or insurance to be considered for the Community Plan(1), designed to provide mental health support to persons whose income and resources are insufficient to meet the costs of necessary care and services.
• If we can not accommodate your request for services, we will provide you with a referral to a provider who might be able to assist you.
This is what we ask from you:
• To cooperate with us to the best of your ability.
• To attend scheduled appointments with the assigned provider as agreed, in order for him or her, to guide you toward your outlined goals and recovery.
• To treat our staff and your provider with respect, dignity, and courtesy.
• To comply with the terms and conditions regarding the financial agreement entered into, during the intake process.
• To comply with requirements imposed by the Community Plan to determine eligibility for and the extent of mental health support that you might be eligible for.
• To provide us with proof to determine if you are categorically needy, or needy due to loss of income or another severe circumstance.
• The patient is responsible to advise us of the end of his or her hardship.
• The patient is responsible for any omissions that could mislead us to grant them the Community Plan benefit, in addition, the patient is responsible for providing us with the necessary information, on a quarterly basis to determine eligibility. If we determine that the patient secured a benefit by means of deception, the patient will be billed retroactively and held liable for full payments.
The Community Plan is a cooperative venture between the Institute for Practical Life and Church of the Awakening Trinity, INC designed to afford mental health assistance to persons whose income and resources are insufficient to meet the financial demands of necessary care and services. It would be unethical for us to terminate services to them, or deny services to them, due to their inability to pay. We believe that as a society we do better when we support and attend to each other during our vulnerable phases in their lives. Such as after having lost a job, having been diagnosed with a severe physical condition(s), or having lost insurance coverage.
You may appeal to the Institute for Practical life decisions and actions. You might also appeal to staff decisions and actions.
STAGE ONE: Initially, you should discuss your concerns with the office assistant. If she can not guide you or you cannot reach a satisfactory solution, you should take the issue to the Operations Manager.
Appeals to the Operations Manager must be sent via certified mail. A verbal appeal will not be accepted. All appeals must be sent in writing, via certified mail to:
Institute for Practical Life
P.O. Box 23
Edison, New Jersey 08818
If the grievance is not resolved by means of stage one, you might follow the delineation in stage two.
STAGE TWO: You may bring your grievance to the Executive Directors, who will consider your grievance, and will make determination. During this stage, you should add any additional information to support your position or claim. You should also include a brief of up to three pages stating your position. This brief should clearly state why you had disagreed with the Operations Manager’s decision.
STAGE THREE: If the complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction, by following the STAGE TWO, you might request a review by our affiliate Church of the Awakening Trinity, INC. A certified letter must be mailed to:
Church of the Awakening Trinity, INC.
328 Denison Street
Highland Park, New Jersey 08904
STAGE FOUR: In the unfortunate event that your grievance is not resolved after having followed the previous STAGES (STAGE ONE, STAGE TWO AND STAGE THREE), you might seek to settle your grievance by Arbitration.
STAGE THREE OF THE GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE, MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE ARBITRATION IS INITIATED. THE REQUEST FOR YOUR GRIEVANCE TO BE ARBRITED MUST BE SENT IN WRITING BY CERTIFIED MAIL TO:
Church of the Awakening Trinity, INC.
328 Denison Street
Highland Park, New Jersey 08904
ALL OTHER TYPES OF REQUESTS WILL BE DEEMED INVALID.
The decision arising from stage three of this GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE, shall be solely and finally settled by arbitration. The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the arbitration. The party requesting arbitration must pay the filing fee. The arbitration will be conducted at a neutral location, LOCATED IN, MIDDLESEX COUNTY, STATE OF NEW JERSEY, USA. by a single arbitrator to be selected by Jusleine Expressions, LLC.
WHETHER A CLAIM OR DISPUTE IS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION UNDER THIS PROVISION SHALL BE DECIDED BY THE ARBITRATOR. NO CLAIM OR DISPUTE MAY BE ARBITRATED ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
WHEN A CLAIM OR DISPUTE IS REFERRED TO an Arbitration Organization IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PROVISION, YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE THAT CLAIM OR DISPUTE IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL ON THAT CLAIM OR DISPUTE. THE ARBITRATOR'S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
The arbitrator’s authority shall be limited to resolving individual disputes between you and Jusleine Expressions, LLC, and the arbitrator shall not determine, as an initial matter, whether class, mass or consolidated relief is permitted in arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, without first seeking or obtaining any decision in arbitration (even if a similar or related matter has already been referred to arbitration in accordance with the terms of this paragraph), (i) Jusleine Expressions, LLC, its affiliates and licensors may bring any claim or suit for the purpose of evidencing, enforcing, registering or defending their rights in any court or forum of competent jurisdiction; and (ii) Jusleine Expressions, LLC, its affiliates and licensors shall be entitled to seek injunctive and other equitable relief in any court or forum of competent jurisdiction to enforce this Agreement. The arbitrator cannot award punitive damages.
Governing Law; and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, and the obligations, rights and remedies of the parties hereunder shall be determined in accordance with such laws. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New Jersey, Middlesex County for the purpose of litigating any claim not subject to arbitration under the Arbitration Clause included in the GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE.
Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: Effective September 27, 2007
Revised JUNE 14, 2021
Terms and Conditions: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT LIMITS CERTAIN OF YOUR RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A COURT ACTION FOR CLAIMS OR DISPUTES, INCLUDING CLASS ACTIONS AND ACTIONS BASED ON FEDERAL OR STATE STATUTES.
1. The Terms and Conditions
2. The following are the Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement") which govern your access and use of our online services and our platforms. This website is owned and operated by Jusleine Expressions, LLC, D.b.a. Institute for Practical Life, Highland Park, New Jersey, United States (email@example.com).
1. By accessing or using the Platform, you are entering into this Agreement. You should read this Agreement carefully before starting to use the Platform. If you do not agree to be bound to any term of this Agreement, you must not access the Platform.
5. Your Content and Third-Party Content.
6-1 Generally. Third-party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site.
6-3 Jusleine Expressions, LLC may at its discretion but does not warrant that it will pre-screen Your Content and Third-party Content before it is accessible publicly. While Jusleine Expressions, LLC reserves the right to remove any Content at its discretion, Jusleine Expressions, LLC does not control and is not responsible for information or material shared on the Site or for the actions or comments of Users of the Site.
6-4 Etiquette. Jusleine Expressions, LLC prohibits sharing via the Site any Content that is illegal, false, defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, misleading, fraudulent, or infringes other's rights or encourages activity that is illegal or infringes the rights of others.
6-5 However, you agree that you may be exposed to the material via the Site that violates this prohibition, you accept that risk and acknowledge Jusleine Expressions, LLC accepts no liability for such violations.
6-6 Liabilities. Jusleine Expessions, LLC shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement; mistakes; misstatements of law; misleading information or misrepresentation; fraud; defamation; slander; libel; omissions; falsehood; obscenity; pornography; profanity; abusive, threatening, offensive or discriminatory language; or illegality in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in Your Content or Third-party Content appearing on the Site. You are responsible for Your Content and assume all risks and liabilities associated with Your Content, including any reliance by others on Your Content. You acknowledge that Jusleine Expressions, LLC shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability relating to Your Content.
YOU HEREBY RELEASE US AND AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE RESULTING FROM THE COUNSELOR SERVICES or coaching services, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY ACT, OMISSION, OPINION, RESPONSE, ADVICE, SUGGESTION, INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICE OF ANY COUNSELOR or coach.
YOU UNDERSTAND, AGREE, AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES.
If the applicable law of the State of New Jersey does not allow the limitation of liability as set forth above, the limitation will be deemed modified solely to the extent necessary to comply with applicable law.
This section (limitation of liability) shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
6-8 No endorsement. You acknowledge that the information and opinions in Third-party Content are neither endorsed by nor reflect the belief or opinion of Jusleine Expressions, LLC.
6-9 Duration. Jusleine Expressions, LLC reserves the right in its discretion to remove any Content, including Your Content, and to modify or temporarily or permanently discontinue your use of the Site including but not limited to your ability to post or share Your Content on the Site. Jusleine Expressions, LLC shall not be liable for such modification or discontinuation of use and will not issue any refunds in the event of such termination or suspension.
6-10 Notice of Copyright Violations. If you believe any Content infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please provide information concerning alleged violation, the location and description of the alleged infringing content, and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or report such information in writing by certified mail to:
Jusleine Expressions, LLC
328 Denison Street,
Highland Park, NJ 08904
We might communicate with you for the purposes of:
1. Jusleine Expressions, LLC’S News and Promotions, keeping you up-to-date with product and service offerings from Jusleine Epressoins, LLC such as new books or workshops.
2. Business Notifications regarding a transaction, a subscription, or any account actions we might take, with any account you may have with us, including, renewals, billing, payments, requests for payments, and any other information relating to your relationship with us.
You may "opt-out" of (1) Jusleine Expressions, LLC’S News and Promotions by (i) taking the specific action described in any such material (s) or by notification for opting out or unsubscribing (ii) sending an email to email@example.com, subject: Opt-out, stating that you no longer wish to receive (1) Jusleine Expressions, LLC’s News and Promotions (iii) calling us at (732)610-5119 during normal business hours and communicating to us your preference to opt-out. Please allow 14 days for your opt-out to take effect.
We collect this information for internal use only. Some use Jusleine Expressions, LLC makes of this information are processing and verifying subscriptions, billing, and sending material related to the services we provide, and/or Web site offerings to which you subscribe. We might share your information with our affiliates with the purpose of providing you with services or enforcing this agreement. We do not sell or redistribute this information to outside organizations. We do not sell your information.
Please forward any questions about these policies or the Site to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SITE, ALL CONTENT, AND ANY INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS, PDFS, AND E-BOOKS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
Jusleine Expressions, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Jusleine Expressions, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO:
(A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE SITE, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY workshops, books, pdfs or E-BOOK, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS,
(B) THIRD-PARTY COMMUNICATIONS,
(C) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM,
(D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY INTERACTIVE workshop, PDFs, books, or E-BOOK,
(E) YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY INTERACTIVE E-BOOK, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY INTERACTIVE E-BOOK.
While Jusleine Expressions, LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, Jusleine Expressions, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information available through or on the website and/or the services and assumes no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the information available through or on the www.practicallifepsychotherapy.org websites and/or the services.
Limitation of Liability
Jusleine Expressions, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM:
(A) YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY PDF, Book or E-BOOK,
(B) SHARING YOUR CONTENT ON THE SITE; OR
(C) ANY THIRD-PARTY COMMUNICATIONS.
Jusleine Expressions, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES and Court Fees) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (A) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY INTERACTIVE Book, PDF or E-BOOK, OR (B) ANY THIRD-PARTY COMMUNICATIONS.
TO THE EXTENT EITHER OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, Jusleine Expressions, LLC 'S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO AS PER AGREED AS PER OUR GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE. (https://www.practicallifepsychotherapy.org/practice-policy)
Jusleine Expressions, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR SIMILAR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT WHEN ACCESSING THE CONTENT YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF AND PARTICIPATION ON THE SITE.
Jusleine Expressions, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM:
You shall defend, hold harmless and indemnify Jusleine Expression, LLC and its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, suppliers, or licensors against any and all claims, liability, damages, or judgments, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise out of your use of our web site and/or the content, connection to the Services, breach of the terms of the Agreement, violation of any rights of another or violation of any applicable state or federal law.
This Agreement is solely for the benefit of the parties hereto, and Jusleine Expressions, LLC’s affiliates and licensors, and shall not be for the benefit of others. This Agreement may not be amended or modified other than in the manner described above. If any provision in this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Jusleine Expressions, LLC bring to enforce this Agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Middlesex County, New Jersey, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement, and any attempted assignment will be void. This Agreement and the rights and obligations under this Agreement may be transferred or assigned by Jusleine Expressions, LLC, in whole or in part, and terms and provisions of this Agreement shall insure to the benefit of such transferee or assignee. Jusleine Expressions, LLC shall not be deemed to have waived any of its rights under this Agreement absent an express written waiver signed by an authorized representative of Jusleine Expressions, LLC. Jusleine Expressions, LLC assumes no responsibility or obligation to enforce this Agreement, which enforcement it may undertake, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
Your consent to this Agreement shall be sufficiently demonstrated by your consenting to receive services from us.
Amendments to our terms and conditions
Jusleine Expressions, LLC reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version of this Agreement at www.practicallifepsychotherapy.org/or otherwise making it available for your review within the Site. Any modifications to this Agreement, including, but not limited to, any modifications to the warranty disclaimers or limitations of liability contained in this Agreement, will supersede the prior agreement provisions for all activity occurring after the revised version has been made available in the manner described above. Your continued use of our services after the revised version is made available constitutes your agreement to the revision. If you do not agree with the modifications to this Agreement, you may cancel your account at any time by sending us a certified letter stating so at:
Jusleine Expressions, LLC
328 Denison Street, Highland Park,
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US. YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY PROMISES OR REPRESENTATIONS BY US EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.